1. Ribbon Mixer widely used for general mixing in compound feed factories, food, flour, chemical and other industries;
2. It can also be adapted to the needs of different users, made of stainless steel and ordinary steel;
3. The mixing time can be easily controlled, 3-5 minutes, mixing uniformity (CV≤7%), and equipped with liquid adding pipeline;
4. The discharging adopts electric and pneumatic door opening, rapid discharging, and low residual rate.
5. The door opening form can be customized according to user needs
Our company has gained ISO9001-2000 Certification, CE Certification, SGS Certification patent etc. Products cover the environmental carbon, biomass, urban and rural environment, culture and other fields. There are five main series: the biomass compression molding equipment, garbage disposal equipment for urban and rural, organic fertilizer equipment, Feeder Equipment and Environmental protection equipment.
Q: Are you manufacturer of trading company?
We are manufacturer, also with marketing department and R&D center.
Q: I am newer to biomass industry, how to design the suitable plant?
Do not worry about that. We already helped many beginners. We provide optimal project design according to every customer’s needs.
Q: Do you offer installation and training?
Yes. We can dispatch technicians to customers' site to help install equipment and train how to operate.
Q: How can you guarantee the after-sales service?
We have professional After-sales service center with experienced and skillful engineers. When problem of equipment occurs, our engineers will be assigned to your site to solve problems timely. Also spare parts can be provided timely due to oversea warehouses.
Q: Are there some machines in my area I can observe?
Rotex Master have machines in many countries, if there are machines in your country, we can contact the customer to arrange a visit for you.
Q: Which kinds of raw material can be used for making pellets?
Sawdust (waste wood chips/shavings), other forest waste, agricultural straw, stalk, bamboo, peanut shells, rice husk, bagasse, alfalfa, palm fiber etc.
Q: What is the main process for making pellets?
Coarse Crushing Section(Splitter, Wood Chipper)—Drying Section—Crushing Section—Pelletizing Section—Cooling Section—Packing Section
Q: What is your work flow?
Inquiry—Quotation—Communication—Order Confirm & Payment Received—Production—Production Tracing & Inspection—Check Every Product—Book Vessel & Arrange Delivery—Documents Post/Telex Release—Customs Clearance—Arrange Delivery to Clients` Site—Discharge Goods—Arrange Installation & Debugging
Q: How do I pay to you?
(1) 30% deposit of the total amount to be paid by T / T in 5 working days after signing the sales contract, the balance of 70% will be paid before the goods leave the factory.
(2) 30% deposit of the total amount to be paid by T / T 5 working days after signing the sales contract, the balance of 70% can be paid by L / C before the factory leave goods.
(3) We can negotiate specific payment terms with our client.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
For standard machines, that would be 25-30 working days; For non-standard machines and customized machines according to customers' specific requirements, it would be about 30 working days.
we work with the biggest freight forwarder in North China. if you need to appoint other freight measures, we can arrange them because we have rich experience and sufficient funds to handle.
Q: How about the documents after shipment?
After shipment, we wi ll send all original documents to you by DHL, including Bill of Lading, Commercial Invoice, B / L, and other certificates as required by customers.
Получите мгновенное предложение
По всем вопросам заполните форму ниже, чтобы отправить нам короткое сообщение, и мы свяжемся с вами в ближайшее время.